ELECTRICAL ENGINEERConfidential Located in: Anywhere
THIS IS A TRAVELING ROLE AND CAN BE BASED FROM ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.
Divisional Manager, Manufacturing Engineering with an electrical engineering emphasis. The individual will support ten (10) high volume/high velocity production facilities throughout the United States. Position could travel up to 70% of the time regularly interfacing with Planning, Engineering Support Teams, and Quality, and with a continual focus on Safety, the successful candidate will coordinate priorities and actions to achieve the goals of each of the assigned plants.
- supervising electrical engineering performed by engineering consultants, ensuring that work performed meets applicable installation and safety codes
- assisting operations in determination of machine control hardware and software,
- monitoring machine vendor’s progress
- Consulting with plant operations to assist in resolving machine performance improvements.
- design and documentation of electrical power feed systems, control systems and panels
- setting and monitoring electrical equipment standards and specifications
- seek continuous improvement in cost and function through monitoring and interacting with operations related electrical equipment reliability
Qualified applicants will have a Bachelor’s degree in electrical or electronics engineering (Professional registration is preferred), or a minimum of 5 years’ experience – which must include:
- designing machine and line control systems utilizing programmable controllers (Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Modicon, etc.),
- and writing and troubleshooting control programs.
Candidate should also have:
- strong technical knowledge showing broad understanding of electrical power and controls design and installation,
- a proven record of delivering engineering outputs to achieve scheduled targets, and experience with facilities power distribution (including voltages to 600v & three phase) and control systems and subsystems.
- Demonstrated experience in PLC logic programming, documentation and wire diagram preparation, CAD skills are a must.
- TRAVELING ROLE