WAREHOUSE MANAGER - 8095 (AS)Confidential Located in: NC
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Oversees all operations in the warehouse, including, but not limited to bulk, route, and transport loading and all full, good, and raw material inventory control access across three (3) shifts 24/7.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Stable & Progressive work history
- 3+ years working in a fast paced Consumer Packaged Goods Distribution Center
- 3+ years previous supervisory experience required
- Prior Logistics Experience preferred
- Experience working in an automated warehousing/distribution center
- Must have experience with robotic palletizers/conveyors
- Demonstrates confidence and influence in leading team to achieve productivity goals
- Skilled communicator (in groups and 1-on-1), who can set clear expectations with direct reports
- Ability to hold direct reports accountable through both quantitative and qualitative goal attainment
- Possesses exceptional work ethic, energy, and drive
- Systems proficiency with SAP, RMS,
- Develop a high-performing Warehouse Team that consistently achieves their safety, service, productivity and quality goals.
- Plays a primary role in the day-to-day warehouse planning, including headcount and job assignment determination, work scheduling, establishing team norms; ensuring alignment to Company Leadership Framework; building teamwork between Route Operations; and serving as the overall Warehouse Operations leader for the Branch.
- Directly manages the execution of branch inventory processes to ensure adequate product to serve customers is available at all times.
- Establishes the expectations for the team's performance via the merit review and 1on1 process and demonstrating adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the day-to-day compliance to the facility standards, to include routine auditing of housekeeping schedules, facility inspections, and compliance requirements.
- Reflects Leadership Framework in conducting daily business role and activities
- Supports the interview, selection, hiring, training and retention process for all warehouse roles
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members. Identifies performance opportunities and creates specific action plans to improve efficiencies
- Communicates effectively to team members and leads through changes in company policies and initiatives
- Leads through communication via warehouse daily debriefs, weekly Route Ops meeting, etc.
- Conducts employee PE and PDG process including merit reviews, 1on1's and progressive discipline process when needed
- Align/Collaborate with Operations Managers (ULs and Branch Manager) on shared branch goals.
- Ensure all team members are trained in proper safe work practices, smith system driving techniques, PSR lifting techniques, and applicable safety compliance procedures/policies.
- Ensure all employees are properly trained/certified to operate forklifts, route trucks, and other PIVs.
- Prior Logistics Experience FOOD/BVG PLANT MFG BACKGROUND